Heat Map Panel
A Heat Map Panel is used to display Indicators from a different perspective. To enable or disable the Heat Map Panel on the financial chart, perform the following steps.
- Verify an Indicator is displayed on the chart. In the sample below, a simple moving average is displayed for sales price.
- Mouse click on the "View" button located at the top of a financial chart.
- A drop down menu with "Heat Map Panel" option is displayed.
- Mouse click on the "Heat Map Panel" menu item to enable or disable this option.
- The following example has the Heat Map Panel enabled for the "Bollinger Bands" Indicator.
- The following example has the Heat Map Panel disabled.