Flex chart data sets are used to quickly define and load the data to be displayed. To select the Flex chart data sets for Multiple Series, perform the following steps.
- From the Flex chart control bar, mouse click on the "Data Sets" button.
- Move the Mouse over the "Multi Series" menu option.
- Move the mouse over the desired variable combination.
- Release the mouse on the desired chart.
- The naming convention of the chart data sets is as follows: "Chart Type - Data Source Variable Y PLUS variable Variable X".
- For example "Bubble - TSPvC" is a bubble chart of Times Sales data with Price PLUS Volume vs Count.
- For example "Line - TSPC" is a line chart of Times Sales data with Price vs Count.
- For example "Line - L2PC" is a line chart of Level 2 data with Price vs Count.