L2 Bid Ask Data
Flex chart data sets are used to quickly define and load the data to be displayed. To select the Flex chart data sets for Level 2 Bid Ask data, perform the following steps.
- From the Flex chart control bar, mouse click on the "Data Sets" button.
- Move the Mouse over the "L2 Bid Ask Data" menu option.
- Move the mouse over the desired first variable.
- The first variable is displayed on the Y-axis.
- Value can be either Price, Volume, or Message Count.
- Move the mouse over the desired second variable.
- The second variable is displayed on the X-axis.
- Value can be either Price, Volume, Message Count, or Time.
- Select "PLUS (+)" to add another variable to the display.
- Release the mouse on the desired chart.
- The naming convention of the chart data sets is as follows: "Chart Type - Data Source Variable Y PLUS variable Variable X".
- For example "Bubble - L2PvC" is a bubble chart of Level 2 Bid Ask Order data with Price PLUS Volume vs Count.
- For example "Line - L2PC" is a line chart of Level 2 Bid Ask Order data with Price vs Count.