Flex chart data sets are used to quickly define and load the data to be displayed. To select the Flex chart data sets based on Chart Type, perform the following steps.
- From the Flex chart control bar, mouse click on the "Data Sets" button.
- Move the Mouse over the "Chart Type" menu option.
- Release the mouse on the desired chart.
- The naming convention of the chart data sets is as follows: "Chart Type - Data Source Variable Y PLUS variable Variable X".
- For example "Bubble - TSPvC" is a bubble chart of Times Sales data with Price PLUS Volume vs Count.
- For example "Line - TSPC" is a line chart of Times Sales data with Price vs Count.
- For example "Line - L2PC" is a line chart of Level 2 data with Price vs Count.